Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Planes, trains and automobiles

It has been ages, well 13 days since I posted - I have been a little busy.

On the 1st I took a train to meet the Parents and we drove to Toronto for a morning flight on the 2nd. 

Off we went to Las Vegas (on my very first flight) we arrived there around noon and made our way to our hotel to check in and drop off our bags. 

We had concert tickets to see Reba McEntire with Brooks and Dunn at Caesar's Palace.  It was a great concert



Sunday we explored some of the hotels on the strip, and checked out Shark Reef at the Mandalay Hotel. 

Shark Reef (in the tank)

Jelly fish at Shark Reef


Treasure Island

Treasure Island


Caesar's Palace 

Caesar's Palace

Luxor




We also found this store at the Excalibur... dragons, so many dragons and assorted other fantasy items.... I should have taken a bigger suitcase



Dragons followed me home
T-shirt




Mom and I used the bus to travel to Stitcher's Paradise and picked up some new stash.  We sent dad back to the hotel to spare him having to wait while we explored the store.




Mom and I got temporary tattoos Monday night



Mom getting her tattoo

My tattoo

Tuesday morning we reversed the trip and return home.  I actually stayed an extra day with the Parents before returning home.

I did a little stitching on the plane and in the hotel on My Day Complete










1 comment:

Lianne said...

Sounds and looks like a wonderful trip! Hope you enjoyed your very first flight!!!!