Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

The cubes

The main part of the stash is in these cubes from Ikea.





The left side has bins for 25 and 32 count fabric, kits and my never used sewing machine.

I decided to add more drawers to the middle and move all the thread including the extra DMC.  When I organized the threads I set it up by Manufacturer and left lots of space to add to thread as I pick it up.








The right side is pattern binders, still organized by Designer and title.

I have organized so goodies along the top.  I unspooled my wired ribbon and put it in the wire baskets - pretty and it saves space.  There is a flower frog and some scissors and an assortment of cool things like the word stitch in painted wood letters, some Star Wars figures and a couple of dragons.

1 comment:

Lianne said...

Love the stash zone!!! You are giving me ideas and they are certainly multiplying.. lol!