Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

All those odds and ends

While I was updating the stash zone I kept running into things that I didn't know where to put.  The space was lacking.... something. 

While discussing the issue with Bonnie one day and complaining that I needed different drawers I remembered that I had a 7 drawer unit in the bedroom I wasn't using very much.  I had actually bought it years ago for the stash zone but took it out because I wasn't using it.  So, out of the bedroom it came, and into the stash zone.

Once I had moved it from the bedroom I had to figure out where it should go.  I decided between the cubes and bookcase but that meant that the thread board and cat cross stitch didn't fit anymore - so ended up moving the cat to the other wall.







The drawers:

The top drawer has page protectors and magazine keepers
The second drawer has storage bags (stored in desk organizers from the dollar store)






The third drawer has thread storage - including floss away bags and bobbins







The four drawer has beading supplies







The fifth drawer has some random items
The sixth drawer has batting and felt
The seventh drawer has quilt batting

The big bookcase stores ribbon, cord and beads.  Non-Mill Hill beads are organized in little jars from Michaels and spice jars from the dollar store.

Mill Hill beads and charms are in watchmaker cases

The bottom shelf is books and project bags.







No comments: