Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Get Together Shopping

On October 13th.... Dani, Tracey and I piled into the car and headed to Kingston for the Cataraqui Needlework Guild's Annual Market Day.  We had a wonderful day of shopping along with a great visit with stitching friends at Rebecca's.

Dani has put together a lovely post here: http://tkdchick.blogspot.ca/2012/11/belated-get-together-post.html

My shopping at the market was mostly this Redwood Manor chart:




Funnily enough before leaving market to go to Rebecca's I shared by purchase with Kathy who found this lovely fabric to use as finishing..... I may have to do one of these next.






4 comments:

Rebel In Ontario said...

I stole Dani's post as well :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Copy cat!!!!

Bonnie Brown said...

Great purchase C! Can't wait to see one put together :)

Kathy A. said...

Does that deserve one of those lovely blue ornaments ROFL